Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

6 points a day

I was reading through the book "How to become a rainmaker" and what an amazing great read it has been. I have slightly modified some of the points in one of the chapters to fit to my business.

I have come up with a plan to stretch myself in my business and personal life - to become a better husband, friend, son and citizen.

Rules of the game are very simple - Get atleast 6 points each day in business and personal affairs. How exactly would I come up with 6 points, the math is simple
1 point - For every business contact
2 points - For every appointment fixed
3 points - For every plan shown
4 points - For every new business

So for today, lets say - I had one plan shown and two business contacts - it means I earned 6 points for my business today - working towards a goal.

Amazing way to gauze the success in your business and the action steps towards that goal.

No comments: